Delivered sqm certified in Corporate Real Estate
Certified completed units (Residential)
Make environmental quality a driver of financial and operational performance
- Environmental certifications are a key means of demonstrating the quality of our products and services, and value creation.
- These accreditations are used to validate the integration of key environmental aspects into our projects, from design to development and operational management.
- We can also demonstrate our compliance with national and international regulations, and assess our sustainable development performance against our peers.
- Guarantee our buildings by aiming for the highest levels of certification.
- Sensitise and support our customers with adapted offers and products, for efficient use (investors and occupiers).
Property Management International
Certified surfaces managed
Innovative good practice
BNP Paribas Real Estate commits to incorporating biodiversity in all its European activities
In the run-up to the IUCN World Conservation Convention in Marseille and the COP15 Biodiversity Conference in China in 2021, BNP Paribas Real Estate is shaping its biodiversity strategy with a dedicated charter and an operational roadmap for rethinking nature in the city.
Based on 7 objectives, BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to integrating biodiversity into all its European activities and to developing, sharing and promoting a culture and expertise in this area within the real estate industry.