Active at-risk employees* who have successfully completed Human Rights online training
End of 2020 Target
* Employees of CSR, Procurement & Risk departments
Develop the CSR skills of our teams
- Help our employees to better integrate the principles of sustainable development into their business lines and activities.
- Raise their awareness of the impacts of our activities so that they can reduce their causes
- Help employees to better dialogue with our stakeholders, and in particular our clients, on these social and environmental responsibility issues.
- Awareness plan (webinars, tools at their disposal).
- Integrate CSR modules specific to each business line into training programs.
- Integrate CSR into individual and collective performance.
BNP Paribas Real Estate organised a conference on the decree making it mandatory to improve the energy performance of corporate buildings. This conference provided an opportunity to understand the obligations and measures to be taken for real estate.
As part of Paris’ bid for the 2024 Olympic Games, BNP Paribas RE France organised a co-development workshop where employees, young architects and partners were invited to develop solutions for sustainable, low-cost, responsible games that can be shared by the greatest number of people.